|October 29, 2012 - January 30, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Based on Experience|
|Benefits:||401k, Health, Dental, Short-term Disability, Mileage, PTO, cell phone and education stipend|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||ABA Autism Clinic Madison|
|Description:||The role of a Supervisor is to mentor Senior Therapists and to provide planned learning opportunities for Senior Therapists. The Clinical Supervisor oversees caseloads of Senior Therapists and makes sure that each child's program is progressing to the maximum degree possible. The Clinical Supervisor is an added resource to parents, children, and Senior Therapists to make sure that Quality Control and parent needs are being met. |
|Duties:||In this role, you will:|
1. Supervise Senior Therapists and assist them as a consultant to parents regarding the progress of treatment and in addressing any issues of concern regarding treatment or staff issues.
2. Participate in development of Senior Therapists skills.
3. Provide Senior Therapist with performance evaluations, identifying strengths as well as areas for development and establishing plans for improving performance as needed.
4. Work as a team with Senior Therapists, Parents, County Agencies and ABA staff to implement the highest quality behavioral treatment available.
5. Work with Director of Clinical Treatment to design Behavior Plans, Policies and Procedures, standardization of programs, forms, and graphing to constantly improve quality control.
6. Participate in the selection, placement, and training of therapists in Senior internship and monitor their progress through the training.
7. Attend all weekly meetings and communicate all relevant issues to Clinic Directors and Doctor as needed.
8. Maintain all required documentation in accordance with organizational and professional guidelines.
9. Attend progress reviews for supervision cases
10. Attend Individualized Education Plans
11. Review Behavior Intervention Plans, Monthly service reports, treatment plans, weekly hours, ect.
12. Contribute to continuing education trainings.
|Qualifications:||The Ideal candidate will have:|
1. Experience in a leadership position of in-home ABA therapy and working towards or completion of BCBA/BCaBA certification coursework (preferred).
2. Knowledge of autism spectrum disorders desired.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of ABA treatment techniques and treatment program designs.
4. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Must be creative, with a willing and playful attitude.
7. Must possess initiative and have a desire and ability to work with a diverse client base.
8. The ability to represent the organization in a professional and courteous manner.
9. Demonstrated integrity with the ability to follow all procedures.
10. The ability to lead and coach others.
11. Excellent time management skills
12. Must be able to pass a thorough background check, including criminal and caregiver background checks.
13. Also must be able to drive your own vehicle to homes and other locations (mileage reimbursement provided).
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, run short distances, possess mobility to sit on the floor, stand, bend, squat and kneel.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.