Office/HR Administrator Part Time
|February 25, 2013 - March 28, 2013|
|Salary Range:||starting at $11.00 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||ABA Autism Clinic Pewaukee|
|Description:||We are seeking a candidate that is a self-starter with a sound work ethic and that possesses a desire to make an impact in a fast growing organization. This position will be starting with 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to increase hours as we continue to grow.Must be able to work with confidential material and information in a professional and discrete manner.|
1. Implement office policies
2. Communication link with Green Bay and Madison offices
3. Answer phone calls and emails
4. Manage deliveries or appointments in the Pewaukee Clinic
5. Maintain necessary copies are available to include Line Staff Training Folders, Employee Handbooks, or other forms as needed by staff
6. Maintain office records; file as needed & maintain security of information
7. Attend Clinic meetings
8. Overall administrative support
1. Attend clinic meeting to learn of staffing needs in various areas.
2. Manages all postings and job announcements on external websites and print media for the southern service area.
3. Participates in career fairs and special recruiting events.
4. Continuously seek recruiting sources.
5. Review applications on a daily basis.
6 Assists in pre-screening of candidates
7. Assist in generating acknowledgements and rejection letters for candidates.
8. Updates application tracking system and documents activities associated with candidates.
9. Participate in new hire training class and obtains new hire paperwork.
10. Process Caregiver background and driver license checks.
11. Tracks employee auto insurance verifications.
12. Completes all new hire paperwork and processes, including I-9 completion and E-Verify.
13. Managing intakes at Pewaukee clinic
Strong knowledge of office administration and some human resource background.
Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, very effective organization skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
High school graduate required.
An associate degree in Office Administration highly recommended.
Knowledge of applied behavior analysis preferred
Applied Behavior Analysts, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.