Office & Human Resources Administrator
|April 29, 2013 - May 07, 2013|
|Location:||Sun Prairie, WI|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||ABA Autism Clinic Madison|
|Description:||Lund Van Dyke, Inc. Autism and Behavior Specialists is experiencing tremendous growth. We are an industry provider throughout Wisconsin in providing in-home, one-on-one applied behavioral therapy to children on the autism spectrum. Our employees pride themselves on providing exceptional quality, with a client-centered approach.|
The Office & Human Resources Administrator will organize and coordinate administrative and human resources operations for our Madison clinic, ensuring organizational effectiveness and efficiency. We seek an organized and dynamic individual who can work independently as well as in a team environment to help the clinic grow and prosper and who will represent the organization in a professional manner. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in the human resources field, ideally with some experience working in a clinical environment providing administrative support.
Lund Van Dyke, Inc. Autism and Behavior Specialists is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. M/F/D/V
|Duties:||Provide overall administrative and human resources support to all clinicians. |
1. Provides overall administrative and clerical support to clinical staff.
2. Answers phone calls and email inquiries. Greets and directs clinic visitors as appropriate.
3. Follows-up on requests from internal and external customers and vendors. Answers employee inquiries as they arise.
4. Maintains calendars and schedules appointments.
5. Compiles and creates correspondence, reports and other documents as requested.
6. Orders supplies and monitors office expenses. Maintains office equipment.
7. Assists in the preparation for clinical staff meetings and other staff functions. Attends clinic meetings and provides administrative updates as needed.
8. Maintains office records in an accurate and organized manner.
9. Copies and prepares materials such as training folders, handbooks, and/or forms needed by staff.
10. Works with clinical and administrative staff to design and implement office policies and procedures. Seeks out process improvements and overall efficiencies.
11. Serves as vital communication link between home office and clinical staff, communicating changes, policies, and procedures. Provides input to home office regarding proposed changes and initiatives as requested.
12. Responsible for recruitment functions for clinic. Meet with clinic staff to determine needs. Post and source for open positions, screen applicants, interview and select candidates, conduct reference and background checks, and make offers of employment.
13. Participate in recruiting events such as career fairs, college recruiting, etc., ensuring that positions are filled in a timely and efficient manner.
14. Determine and implement sourcing strategies, seeking out new and creative ideas to attract candidates. Promote organization as an employer of choice. Monitor sourcing methods for results and make sourcing decisions based on effectiveness and best use of company resources.
15. Monitor candidate flow on a regular basis for each position. Create and maintain candidate pipelines for each geographic area routinely staffed for.
16. Effectively utilize applicant tracking system (ATS) to post positions on company website and related external websites. Utilizes ATS to track and update candidates, review and screen candidates, document candidate disposition, and generate reports.
17. Screen, select, and schedule candidates to interview. Conduct interviews and make selection decisions. Strive to meet diversity hiring and affirmative action goals.
18. Conduct reference checks, background checks, and license verifications.
19. Communicate with Clinical Staff regarding hires made and provide new hire contact information.
20. Generate communications with candidates such as offer and rejection correspondence.
21. Schedule new hires for Line Training Class. Coordinate the timely and accurate completion of new hire paperwork.
22. Ensures compliance to all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
At least a high school diploma or equivalent is required, with a strong preference for at least two years of college coursework in a business, human resources, or human services discipline.
At least one year of previous administrative experience, ideally working in a human resources and/or clinical environment.
Previous recruiting related experience is highly preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
Proficient computer skills to include MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Previous experience utilizing automated applicant tracking systems is a plus.
Experience working with multi-line phone systems and office machines (copiers, printers, fax machine, etc.).
Exemplary customer service focus, for both internal and external clients.
Outgoing, friendly and professional demeanor. Represents organization in a professional manner.
Strong customer service focus.
Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Strong attention to detail, results orientation, and good follow-through skills.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
Ability to manage self and workload, as well as contribute and work in a team environment.
Ability to adapt to change with an openness to consider alternative processes, methods, and viewpoints.
Knowledge of applicable employment laws, regulations, and practices.
Willingness to follow policies and procedures as well as abide by ethical guidelines, including strict adherence to confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines.
Must be 18 years old or older.
Must pass a Wisconsin Caregivers Background Check.
Must possess valid drivers license and provide proof of auto insurance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.